Circuits@Buckingham

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday 18th February

not too much to update, especially as we have been very remiss with the camera...

so I can tell you anything, safe in the knowledge that I have no photographic evidence...
so at the weekend, we scaled the north face of the eiger!


oooh OK, we managed a whole week at school (hoorah!)
then at the weekend, we palmed the kids off on Ray and Marg, and went to Browns hotel in London, for Deb and Andrzejs' wedding, which due to leaving late, someone ruining the card, engineering works at Amersham station, lots of rushing about as a result, and unexpected sickness from the wings.... wasn't a brilliant success for the Circuits, but was a good do for the Massons etc...

Several of the group got a little, ahem, tippsey, and others turned into co-drivers (but it was enjoyable to not go home via Quainton, just to test those in questions mettle!)

Sunday we collected our little treasures and had a lazy day,

this week is half term, today I have had my NICEIC inspection, my van is back from the bodyshop and Lucy is off to a hen party this weekend, and I've just found out she's not taking the kids!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home