It has been a while!!
It's been so long..... I don't know what to say.....
but here goes....
just before christmas Thomas had the toy library christmas do, Ella had parties at school and rainbows, Ella had the school nativity, she was an angel.....
then christmas, we got ready christmas eve, put out a beer and mince pie, sprinkled reindeer food and went to bed, we awoke at 7ish and did presents and breakfast, then started sorting dinner.... uncle Andrew came round and had dinner with us, we went for a walk, then home and Grangma and Grandad(Ray and Marg), Amy and Mark cme round for snap and to watch wallace and grommit and to wiiiii!!
boxing day we all went over to watch the wild and woolly boxing day scramble, then in the evening Nana and Grumpy came round!
erm.... can't remember anything memorable... Lucy worked a couple of shifts, I swerved as much as I could.... Jo and Paul came round.... erm
New Year, Lucy was working.... so I went to bed...
Mel and Grog, Wren and Edward came downto see us, and Grog ended up working on a job with me for a few hours...
We went to see the Von Trapps in Dunstable, as James and Karen came down.....
other than that.... we've been out on the bikes, done some walking.....Lucy and Ella have been finding out about Mexico, been to some birthday parties (Marg and Andrew) Lucy went to an 18th birthday for Andrew Howie...
and then this week.... the snow, we had a couple of inches on monday, but still got to work... then left early and went sledging as the kids were out of school, Lucy went to work mondy night, but tuesday was another school snow day (luckily Marg was looking after Thomas anyway), wednesday was normal..... but thursday we had about 4 inches of snow, so no school again, and I limited myself to one job in Milton Keynes.. and the roads were passable... at 20mph!
then friday was only about an inch of snow, until just as I left...I cleared the drive and set off to Daventry,and as I lrft it started to snow...Lucy saidthe drive was white by the time I'd turned the corner! So after an uneventful, but slow run in.... until Weedon, where a couple of lorries couldn't get up the hill.... I eventually made it to Daventry (to finish the important must be finished for saturday offices!!) and was told that they were going to shut up and go home.... after a bit of dummy spitting and explaining that the snow was going to stop at lunchtime, I was left with a key and the staff legged it before the snow did actually stop.... and at 12.10 the snow stopped and the thaw began!! Other than getting home and trying to peark the van on a luge run, that seemed to have been fashioned by Lucy,Ella, Thomas,Grumpy and Nana... that was about it to date...
I'm off for a walk with Mr Sprout and it's very icy today... but no more snow!
but here goes....
just before christmas Thomas had the toy library christmas do, Ella had parties at school and rainbows, Ella had the school nativity, she was an angel.....
then christmas, we got ready christmas eve, put out a beer and mince pie, sprinkled reindeer food and went to bed, we awoke at 7ish and did presents and breakfast, then started sorting dinner.... uncle Andrew came round and had dinner with us, we went for a walk, then home and Grangma and Grandad(Ray and Marg), Amy and Mark cme round for snap and to watch wallace and grommit and to wiiiii!!
boxing day we all went over to watch the wild and woolly boxing day scramble, then in the evening Nana and Grumpy came round!
erm.... can't remember anything memorable... Lucy worked a couple of shifts, I swerved as much as I could.... Jo and Paul came round.... erm
New Year, Lucy was working.... so I went to bed...
Mel and Grog, Wren and Edward came downto see us, and Grog ended up working on a job with me for a few hours...
We went to see the Von Trapps in Dunstable, as James and Karen came down.....
other than that.... we've been out on the bikes, done some walking.....Lucy and Ella have been finding out about Mexico, been to some birthday parties (Marg and Andrew) Lucy went to an 18th birthday for Andrew Howie...
and then this week.... the snow, we had a couple of inches on monday, but still got to work... then left early and went sledging as the kids were out of school, Lucy went to work mondy night, but tuesday was another school snow day (luckily Marg was looking after Thomas anyway), wednesday was normal..... but thursday we had about 4 inches of snow, so no school again, and I limited myself to one job in Milton Keynes.. and the roads were passable... at 20mph!
then friday was only about an inch of snow, until just as I left...I cleared the drive and set off to Daventry,and as I lrft it started to snow...Lucy saidthe drive was white by the time I'd turned the corner! So after an uneventful, but slow run in.... until Weedon, where a couple of lorries couldn't get up the hill.... I eventually made it to Daventry (to finish the important must be finished for saturday offices!!) and was told that they were going to shut up and go home.... after a bit of dummy spitting and explaining that the snow was going to stop at lunchtime, I was left with a key and the staff legged it before the snow did actually stop.... and at 12.10 the snow stopped and the thaw began!! Other than getting home and trying to peark the van on a luge run, that seemed to have been fashioned by Lucy,Ella, Thomas,Grumpy and Nana... that was about it to date...
I'm off for a walk with Mr Sprout and it's very icy today... but no more snow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home