Sunday 30th September
Well this week has been the usual grind, with a couple of taxi runs to break it up,
Last saturday, I took Ray and Marg to Luton airport.
Then on Monday lunchtime, I took my mum and dad,
I picked Ray and Marg up on saturday this week, and took them home when Lucy had made some lunch,
I am to collect my folks tomorrow, but we will not be making any special effort for them, mainly because its an after midnight collection!!!
Then today we collected Boris, the bongo! A true MPV! Ella has been playing camping ever since, until we dragged her in for dinner, bath and bed..... relax......
now to ebay that bull bar!
Last saturday, I took Ray and Marg to Luton airport.
Then on Monday lunchtime, I took my mum and dad,
I picked Ray and Marg up on saturday this week, and took them home when Lucy had made some lunch,
I am to collect my folks tomorrow, but we will not be making any special effort for them, mainly because its an after midnight collection!!!
Then today we collected Boris, the bongo! A true MPV! Ella has been playing camping ever since, until we dragged her in for dinner, bath and bed..... relax......
now to ebay that bull bar!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home