Circuits@Buckingham

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday 20th October

Well autumn has arrived, the frosts are now here!!

This week marks the start of half term, with the usual going on,

We had parents evening..... to chat to Ellas new teacher, and saw Ella's work....
She has subject books this year, so there was RE, maths, geography etc, and lots of drawings and some lovely writing.

Then we went to the hell on earth that is Ikea..... mainly because I was running out of pencils, though we also got some units as well.

Thursday, Ella had Jessica round for tea, and Jessicas' nan started world war three by parking across one of the neighbours drives when collecting....... ooops!

Lucy worked friday night, so on saturday morning me and my 2 apprentices went to change the window for some pensioners up the road!.... it went a lot easier with all the bits this time.
Then I collected up my tools from various rooms and went to work properly..... only to find I hadn't got my level..... d'oh.... this isn't the first time I've been mugged by an apprentice!!!.... But this time I got it dropped down to me.....
We went to the fair in the evening, then a rush home for tea, bath, bed

And today we have been to a christening after walking the dog, and tidied up and relaxed for a bit...... that'll be the last time for a week!!!!!


There are a few extra pictures, from Gambardoes with Ella on the bumper cars and Ella and Thomas on the merry-go-round. And a photo of Ellas drawing of Grandma.... not that I need to point that out, the likeness is uncanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home