Circuits@Buckingham

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday 16th






Well this week.....

we went to sports day on tuesday, for Ella, and luckily no participation was required by us.....

I'd like to say Ella is a natural athlete.... but unfortunately, though she was jumping up and down in her sack like a loony, she wasn't moving forward......

other than that, work, ballet and gym... that was the week done.

Saturday, after some work we went freeloading from the wrinkleys.... (good haul really!)

Sunday, fitted some lights at the Wylies we managed to score some snap (double freeloading points!!).... then we went to stare at some beatniks in a field!!! We're now off to see if we can freeload some cake from Lucy's dad.


Lucy says:

I feel I need to add to this entry... The previous weekend Ella and I went to Ruth's for the weekend to see the girls. Leaving Thomas with his daddy (with help from auntie Amy while he worked, thank you Amy!). The girls had a lovely weekend. Late night Friday, children played, mum's drank wine and caught up. Saturday we all walked up to the playing fields for a lovely picnic and to see Ruth and Tony's allotment. More wine drunk and a curry Saturday night. Sunday we all went out for lunch and then set off home. Thomas was still sleeping off his pub lunch when Nana and Grampy came round.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home