catch up
Well we've been busy too...... but far too busy to take photos!
We've been working mainly, and then went to Liz and Nicks for Madelines birthday, erm, got a new TV as well, erm..... (OK so we haven't been busy!!)
Lucy went to Mead farm with Thomas and Ella.
Ella went to her first school disco.
I have been to Liz and Nicks and done the first fix on their kitchen and had my part P inspection and I'm compliant
We've been working mainly, and then went to Liz and Nicks for Madelines birthday, erm, got a new TV as well, erm..... (OK so we haven't been busy!!)
Lucy went to Mead farm with Thomas and Ella.
Ella went to her first school disco.
I have been to Liz and Nicks and done the first fix on their kitchen and had my part P inspection and I'm compliant

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home