Circuits@Buckingham

Monday, August 07, 2006

August 4th, 5th, 6th

This weekend we went camping, Lucy went down on friday morning to meet up with Jayne, Nigel and Adam, in the car. I was going to go down after work on the bike..........

Everything went to plan, until I pulled out of a petrol station on the A34 and lost all drive on my bike........ pushed and rolled it to East Ilsley, and waited for the AA.

Theen got taken home and travelled down in clinker... the van, got to the site at 2am, kipped in the van until it got light, went and found the tent, and sneeked into my sleeping bag... to wake up two minutes later!

After that, it was a really nice weekend, we went to Bournemouth to the seaside, had fish and chips, cooked a lovely fry up, went into Lyndhurst, went on the carousel etc etc.

Then drove home, best thing about the return trip was that instead of packing, we just chucked it all in the van!

7 Comments:

  • Hmmmm, percentage - wise, more photos of the broken down bike than the weekend break.... methinks your priorities are a little skew. Glad to see Thomas is learning how to get mucky like his dad though!
    x

    By Blogger Nick & Liz;, at 3:53 pm  

  • I meant comparitively speaking - before all you clever-clogs jump up and tell me I'm wrong (Father!).
    [Never was very good at maths stuff!!!!!!]

    By Blogger Nick & Liz;, at 3:55 pm  

  • actually there are 7 camping shots (Lucy had the camera), and 4 bike related photos, I had a phone... and was very bored in a little village... waiting!!

    but that is a 36% 64% ratio.
    or as your second comment it's still comparatively more of the camp..... 4 to 7

    ppppppppppffffffffffzzzzzzzz
    (that is a raspberry sound (not very good, accepted!))

    By Blogger Circuits@Buckingham, at 10:07 pm  

  • Liz, in the last photo... you can see Clinker the van, unfortunately that is still only a 5 to 6 ratio...... or 45% to 55% !!!!

    By Blogger Circuits@Buckingham, at 10:12 pm  

  • What I'm trying to say is.... photos of your bike - though informative - are slightly less interesting than photos of your family and friends!

    ppppppppppffffffffffzzzzzzzz back!!!!!

    By Blogger Nick & Liz;, at 2:50 pm  

  • Friends........ nice of you, but there is no chance of friends when you are as pedantic as I am!!

    Anyway you can't make comment.... have you done nothing of note in the last couple of weeks??

    It would be nice to see photos of your family.


    ppppppppfffffffzzzzzzzz (etc)

    By Blogger Circuits@Buckingham, at 6:00 pm  

  • Job done.

    Ner, ner, ner, ner, ner!

    By Blogger Nick & Liz;, at 9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home