The first weekend of July
The weekend was a busy one,
Saturday morning I cleared out the garage with the help of Lee, and took a huge heap of stuff to the tip, found a load of stuff in the garage I forgot I had......
Then it was off to the Lionheart Cruising Club, for the fete.... and to help with the boat rides in the end.
Then onto Paul and Janes for a joint birthday barbeque with Jane, whose birthday was sunday!
Sunday was spent clearing out rooks nests and freeloading at my mum and dads.
Saturday morning I cleared out the garage with the help of Lee, and took a huge heap of stuff to the tip, found a load of stuff in the garage I forgot I had......
Then it was off to the Lionheart Cruising Club, for the fete.... and to help with the boat rides in the end.
Then onto Paul and Janes for a joint birthday barbeque with Jane, whose birthday was sunday!
Sunday was spent clearing out rooks nests and freeloading at my mum and dads.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home