posted by Circuits@Buckingham at 10:35 pm
Is the picture in someway meant to prove to us that you have been sanding ? It looks perfectly normal to me !x
By Rebecca, at 9:07 am
Baby bird springs to mind! Hmmmm - that's got you all thinking!x
By Nick & Liz;, at 1:37 pm
Clank was involved, but due to being a waste of 4 hours.... I thought I'd forget about it!!Anyway clank's site is....www.clankyoldvanswithunsettiming'coswehadn'tgotthecranktimingpindoh!.blogspot.comor something like that
By Circuits@Buckingham, at 7:37 pm
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Is the picture in someway meant to prove to us that you have been sanding ?
It looks perfectly normal to me !
x
By
Rebecca, at 9:07 am
Baby bird springs to mind! Hmmmm - that's got you all thinking!
x
By
Nick & Liz;, at 1:37 pm
Clank was involved, but due to being a waste of 4 hours.... I thought I'd forget about it!!
Anyway clank's site is....
www.clankyoldvanswithunsettiming'coswehadn'tgotthecranktimingpindoh!.blogspot.com
or something like that
By
Circuits@Buckingham, at 7:37 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home